what do you call a snobbish criminal going down the stairs?
I don’t know. What?
a condescending con descending.
That was beautiful
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Louboutins are redefining the “nude” pump— now available in five shades. Great initiative!
Thank you Christian Louboutin.
This is so important.
Yes, thank you for making more shoes literally none of us will ever be able to afford.
Fashion trickles down though. When a high-end designer like Christian Louboutin acknowledges that there should be variety in “nude” pumps, it will invariably be copied by cheaper and more accessible brands. This is a huge, positive thing.
Time for tea!
How to layer your jewelry
*GROSS SOBBING* CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT